He is a member of the New York Yacht Club, the Black Rock Yacht Club, Doubles Club, the National Arts Club, the U.S. Polo Association, the U.S. Sailing Association, the Society of the Red Canoe and the Quest 400, a group of the 400 most influential Americans. Dick is married, has 4 children ranging in ages from 42-21 years old.
1. He was the U.S. agent for MEIC (Middle East International Corporation, www.MEIC-pic.com), currently developing Al-Abed City in Samarra, Iraq with Phase I which includes a water bottling plant, a cold storage facility and a large real estate project including an airport. Future Phases will include apartments, hotels, office buildings and marinas.
2. He worked on Avoided Deforestation Projects with a focus on ecosystem credits and natural capital credits in Brazil, and marketed a Forest Preservation Development, which contains more than 118 Million Carbon Credits.
Dick presently represents four different areas of International Business:
1. He is a major stock holder of ESP International Inc., an innovative Fire Suppression System which literally replaces fire extinguishers with a compact model which is 1/5th the size, lasts 5 times longer, leaves no residue, is environmentally safe and never expires.
2. He is presently a partner in an International Platform Trading Program.
3. Very active in Bulk Crude Oil Trading.
4. He is presently the Director of Financial Development helping to raise funding for Zeros Inc., a proven, state of the art technology, which converts waste to energy with zero emissions.
Richard Cooke, for the past 24 years, has been the Managing Director of Avanti Advisors LLC, a Management Consulting Firm specializing in Product Development and Marketing and the CEO of Zeuss Associates Inc. He spent 25 years on Wall Street as an Institutional Fixed Income Salesman with Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch and Paine Webber. He was an Executive Vice President and Head of Taxable Fixed Income at Dean Witter and a Senior Vice President and Global Sales Manager for UBS Securities. For the 5 years prior to creating Avanti Advisors, Dick worked as an independent consultant representing diverse Emerging Market Clients including the Government of Mexico.